Vaccine Passport(COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate)
Vaccine Passport (COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate) will be issued to persons who are fully vaccinated and plan to go abroad. Click here for the countries where the Vaccine Passport is effective.
Persons who satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Persons who register as Zama city resident and received the COVID-19 vaccination using the vaccination ticket issued by Zama city
- Persons who are fully vaccinated and plan to go abroad
Person who can NOT apply:
- Persons who haven't received or completed the COVID-19 vaccination
- Persons who don't have plan to go abroad
- Persons who are not eligible for the Immunization Act in Japan
(Ex. temporary returnee of Japanese nationals living abroad, local employees on US military base in Japan who are vaccinated in the base, persons who are vaccinated using the privately imported vaccine etc.)
◆Please prepare the things below.
(1)Application form for Vaccine Passport (COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate)
Please click here for Application form.
※When you fill out the form, please write down your phone number which our staff
can reach during the day.
(2)The photocopy of your passport (Valid passport at the time of travel)
(3)Photocopy of Certificate of Vaccination for COVID-19 or Record of Vaccination for
【Certificate of Vaccination for COVID-19】 【Record of Vaccination for COVID-19】
(4)Return envelope to receive the Vaccine Passport
（Please prepare the self-addressed and 84yen-stamped envelope)
(5)Photocopy of your valid identification documents
(Ex. Residence card, Drivers license, etc)
In some cases you need to bring more documents
(6)If your name on your passport is different from your name now, please prepare the
identity verification document which can confirm both of your names.
(7)When you have an agent to apply instead of you, the letter of attorney with your sign
Please mail all required documents to the address below to apply.
Mailing address: New Coronavirus Vaccination Promotion Division
Zama City Hall
1-1-1 Midorigaoka, Zama city, Kanagawa
Postal code: 252-8566
- It may take about 1~2 weeks to receive the Vaccine Passport after the application is accepted, so please make sure you have enough time to apply.
- If you are in a hurry, please put extra charge stamps on the return envelope for express delivery.
- Please make sure that you fill out the application form correctly and send all required documents to get the Vaccine Passport.
●COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare)
Phone number: 0120-761-770 (toll free)
Open Hours: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Open on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- 渉外課 交流・基地対策係
- 〒252-8566 座間市緑ケ丘一丁目1番1号